WOOX R4966 WiFi deur- en raamsensor
Beveilig het huis met een WiFi deur-/raamsensor en ontvang een melding via de gratis WOOX Home-App als er thuis wordt ingebroken.
- Voice control - works with Amazon Alexa (Echo and echo Dot) and Google Assistant for voice control (Alexa device and Google Home device sold separately) and IFTTT
- No Hub required - works with any 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate Hub or paid subscription service
- Remote access - control your smart sensor from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free woox home app
- Alarm notification - WOOX Home app detects and sends warning when door/window sensor is opened or closed
- Automations - set automations with other WOOX Home devices to enable functions when sensor is opened or closed
Here is our new high quality smart WiFi door and window sensor with item code R4966.
It is a welcome addition to our succesful WOOX product line up in Europe. The device is made
out of the very best and durable materials ensuring a long time operation and the best possible
performance. The R4966 smart sensor can be used in multiple ways for security and automation.
For security you can install the R4966 directly at any door or window. For example you can place the main body of the R4966 on your door or window itself and place the magnet on the frame belonging belonging to your door or window, the maximum possible space for activation of the sensor is 10mm between the two parts when the door or window is closed. When the sensor is activated and your door or window opens you will get a direct alarm alert through the WOOX Home app on your mobile phone knowing the someone is entering your door or window at that direct moment.
You can use the R4966 sensor as automation instrument in combination with other WOOX devices. For example you can set up the R4966 as sensor for your lighting, install the R4966 on your door frame and set up the automation scene in the WOOX Home app with a WOOX smart bulb or smart led strip which is installed in the room that you wish to automatically light up when entering.
When you open your door the WOOX lighting will light up!
But you can also use it with regular lights which are connected to a WOOX smart plug or smart powerstrip, the R4966 sensor you connect in the WOOX Home app as automation with that smart plug or smart powerstrip.
The R4966 works on 2x AAA batteries which are already supplied in the retail package. The R4966 has an ultra-low power consumption
and the batteries will last to work around 6 months when opening moreless 20 times a day. When your batteries are running low
you will get a automatic alert through your WOOX Home app in order for you to swap the batteries on time and ensure a continous
working of the device in your smart home environment.
You can attach the R4966 in two different ways on your door or window. First way is by the 3M tape which is supplied in the package.
Second way is by the 4 screws which are supplied in the package.
Same as all other WOOX devices the R4966 operates with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control.
- Plug type: universal
- Power: 2* AAA batteries (included)
- Dimension: MAIN UNIT: 74*28*19mm MAGNET: 74*12*19mm
- Weight: 45gram (70gram with 2x AAA batteries)
- Materials: ABS+PC, (UL94 750℃ V-0 FIRE-RETARDANT)
- Working temperature: -30℃ - +70℃
- Ingress Protection(IP): IP20
- Package content: R4966 main + magnet unit / multi-language manual / 3M stickers / 4 screws / 2*AAA batteries
- Maximum operation and activation distance between main unit and magnet unit = 10mm